26 sept. 2007

Happy Birthday Sonia and a freebie

C'est l'anniversaire de Sonia aujourd'hui.
Elle est en vacances cette semaine, mais que cela ne vous empêche pas d'aller sur son blog et de lui laisser un gentil message...
Comme Sonia nous a fait beaucoup de petits cadeaux sur son blog pendant toute l'année, à mon tour de partager avec elle et vous ce petit cadeau : mon pack de papiers Automne, disponible exclusivement sur mon blog.


It's Sonia's birthday today.
She's on holiday right now but you can still head on to her blog and leave her some nice comments, I am sure she will appreciate ;)
As Sonia gave us so many goodies on her blog during the year, this is now my turn to share a little gift with her and you all: my paperpack Automne, only available on my blog.




Vous pouvez le télécharger Partie1 et Partie2 et si vous envisagez un don pour celui-ci, n'hésitez pas, cliquez sur le bouton Paypal dans la barre à droite!


You can download it here PART1 and PART2 and if you want to consider a donation for it, just click on the Paypal button on the rightside bar!
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

8 commentaires:

  1. Oh Sabine (HUGS) You are just to sweet!!!! Thank you so much :) Now I can't wait to get home and DL your stunning papers!

    I have a great birthday, but I ended up spending 2 hours in hospital, my friend fell and hurt her shoulder. She was really luck not to have broken anything, but she is still in alot of pain.

    Can you believe I haven't taken any photos, it's to hard because I am skiing also. I might not ski this morning and just take my camera up, because I will hate myself if I go home without photos.

    You would laugh if you saw me, my face is so brown and my ears and neck are white *LOL* not a good look!

    Hope all is well at your end, and best of luck with the job hunting, I have my fingers crossed for you.

    Ok have to run and get ready for the day ahead big hugs and thanks!!!!

    Oh I almost forgot...........LOVE THE NEW BLOG :) That is a killer header!

    Sonia

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sabine this is so lovely of you to do this for Sonia's birthday..they are such lovely papers and thank you very much for sharing with not only Sonia but the rest of us.!!

    Great new look to the blog Sabine..I like it lots..

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. merci!!! Thank you so much for sharing! these are just lovely!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sabine I have just walked in the door and DL them straight away :) They are gorgeous!!!! I already know what photo I am going to use with them, the minute I get up to date with my washing and I can scrap:) My kids are home still on school holidays so I hope they don't run me around like a idiot!!

    Hugs and Thank You again, they are really special papers to me and I can also see them working well with my wake boarding photos over summer :)

    Hugs Sonia

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thank you so much...these are beautiful vibrant colors. Perfect for scrapbooking nearly anything! Thanks for sharing your talents. nurse Peg

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)