14 oct. 2007

Blabla du lundi... et freebie ** Monday blabla... & a freebie

Je ne crois pas vous avoir dit que j'avais commencé des cours de cartonnage cette année ? Le cours de cartonnage où je vais a pour but de nous apprendre les différentes techniques d'assemblage, fermeture, couverture... pour réaliser des boîtes de toutes formes et tailles. Alors là, nous travaillons actuellement sur une boîte pour stocker une ramette de papier. Ca peut toujours servir ! Par contre, nous sommes vraiment trop nombreuses dans ce cours et je trouve que cela n'avance pas très vite, en tout cas pas assez pour moi !! Déjà 6 heures de cours et si tous les éléments sont découpés, on a seulement recouvert et assemblé le couvercle de la boîte... Pas très performant, hein ? J'espère qu'on avancera un peu plus rapidement sur les prochains objets.
Bon, promis, je vous montrerai les oeuvres une fois terminées ! (j'espère la semaine prochaine...).

La bonne nouvelle pour vous, c'est que comme j'ai trouvé ça plutôt frustant de ne pas avancer en cartonnage, j'ai éprouvé le besoin de travailler sur un kit :)
Voici donc "Falling Leaves", un minikit pour réaliser quelques pages d'automne...
N'hésitez pas à me le dire si vous aimez !



Télécharger / Download
-merci de ne pas partager les liens directs-
-please do not share the links-



I don't think I told you about my new craft lessons before? I've started some boarding lessons on Saturday morning. During this course, we are supposed to see and learn the different techniques to make boxes, covers, drawers... in all sorts of shapes and textures.
Right now, we are working on a box for papersheets. Can be useful, right? The problem, or may I say MY problem, is that we are not very productive! We are 5 beginning people among a group of 11 people, which is quite too many. Especially since I am not a "real" beginner comparatively to the other people who never made some crafty stuff. Well, after the 2nd lesson and 6 hours, the cardboard is cut out, the covering papers are chosen. We managed to have the box covers made the last time and that's quite all!! Can you imagine how I feel??
Well, I promise I will show you the final result... hope this will be next week!

Apart from this, the good news -for you- is that I felt a bit frustrated by my craft lesson and thus needed to take some time designing over the week-end!
So here is my "Falling Leaves" minikit that I worked out :)
Do not hesitate to tell me whether you like it or not...


Have a nice week,
Sabine
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

14 commentaires:

  1. Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. very pretty, thank you so much!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you very much for this kit, I really love this (we don't have Halloween here, so this was refreshing between all the Halloween kits)! Meta, The Netherlands

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I LOVE this kit Sabine!!!! and I haven't ignored your PM.. I have been waiting until KAT gets back because last I knew.. She wanted to do a chrismas one so we could combine the challenges and do christmas cards.. Not sure whats happening. :) HUGS!!! and BEAUTIFUL kit!!! its amazing!! :) HUGS!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ca m'a l'air bien joli, tout ça !
    merci beaucoup

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi Sabine ((hugs)) What a beautiful kit you have created my friend! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing it with everyone! I hope your craft sessions get better as time goes on. (((hugs)))

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. tres belle / very pretty. Thank you / merci!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Merci beaucoup pour ton kit!!! j'aime beaucoup... Je repasserais!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Thank you for this nice freebie!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. So beautiful! I love your freebie - all the leafs are awesome! Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful kit :))
    I´m looking forward to see your result from your craft lessons!
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Thanks so much for the beautiful freebie Sabine!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Thank you for this lovely kit.
    I don't think we are going to
    have leaves so pretty this year
    where I live. So it's nice to
    have some to add to my photos.

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)