27 oct. 2007

Quelques pages... / A few layouts

J'ai beaucoup scrappé ces derniers temps, notamment pour des challenges ou mes Creative teams et je réalise que je n'ai rien posté ici. Voici les dernières "oeuvres".


I scrapped a lot these last days, for challenges on different forums or for my CTs. I realize only today that I haven't show you many of my latest works.



O'zone Monochromatic challenge at Oscraps: My grandfather Gaston (Ninascraps CT - credits)



Oscraps Sept challenge: Josephine (Ninascraps CT - credits)



Oct. Designer Spotlight challenge: A trois on s'amuse 3 fois plus (Ashalee Wall - credits)



PickleBerryPop Challenge: Mes 5 plats préférés (Rikkiscraps CT - credits)



Let's Scrap Quote challenge: Automn is not a sad season (Ninascraps & Rikkiscraps - credits)
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

1 commentaire:

  1. I´ve seen most of them in the gallerys, except for the two at the bottom - they´re beautiful as is all of your work! You really have an eye for colors and page design! Great work :)
    I wish you a wonderful Sunday!!! Any plans? I´m still taking a break from everything - you´re right: fall is a season to become depressive, even though the scenery is more than beautiful with all the colored leafs :)
    HUGS,
    Conny

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)