12 nov. 2007

Alpha & musique

Puisque je n'ai pas eu l'occasion de faire une photo sympa sur le thème de la musique (photo challenge chez DSSA), je vais me rattraper en vous offrant cet alphabet musical.

Since I didn't have a great opportunity to get a nice shot on the Music theme (photo challenge at DSSA), I am taking my revenge with this music alpha!

(I used Saab's plastic bag for the preview)

Do not share the links.
Don't forget to say Hi! if you download!


Sabine
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

28 commentaires:

  1. Oh, this is too cute, Sabine. Snagging it right now. I already can thing of a title for which I will use it. TFS!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you so much for this fun, useful alpha!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful! Love it!
    Thanks much for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks Sabine! This is really gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Sab, Thank You so much these totally ROCK!!!! I love Alphas and these are AWESOME so elegant....now I just need to get a photo of Sam pretending to play my Piano *lol* then I can scrap a LO for above my Piano. Actually my Piano comes from Paris and is about 170 years old, I always said I would scrap a page on the maker of my Piano Sebastian Erard, you alpha will be perfect! I can already see my LO hanging on the wall :-)

    Hugs Sonia

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. The alpha looks great! thank you so much :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Great alpha! I already have a layout in mind. Thank you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. this is so beautiful! Thanks so much

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Thank you so much for the beautiful alpha!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Thanks for the musical alpha. That is great.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. wonderful alpha, thanks so much!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. So, so cute! Thank you so much!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Thank you so much! I have the perfect place for these!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Ah un alphabet ! ça faisait longtemps que je n'en avais eu de nouveau. Je t'en remercie.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Thanks Sabine - this is so lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Merci beaucoup pour cet alpha musical

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Very cute! Thank you, Sabine!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Oh this is just too terrific. Both my husband and I play musical instruments. I believe a scrapbook page will be in order! Thank you so much for your kindness.

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Thank you very much for this cute alpha!

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)