5 nov. 2007

DSD challenges : ce que j'ai gagné ! ** What I won!

J'ai participé à plusieurs challenges chez PolkaDotPotato et j'ai joué sur DigiShopTalk.
Voici mes pages pour les challenges et voici ce que j'ai gagné :)


I took part to the challenges at PolkaDotPotato and I played some games at DST. Here are my layouts and what I won :)

* * * * * * * * * * *

First, the 2 kits I won: thank you ladies for the great gifts :)


I won one kit by Scrap-Girl (@ Scrap Garden) and I chose A Dream



And also won this Recipe cards set by Janet Lawrence:



And my layouts:

For the Scraplift challenge hosted by Rikki

Credits : Papers from Just what I need by VeraLim - Striped paper by Michelle Coleman -
Doodle fence by Weeds and Wildflowers - Flowers from Frippery bonus by Tracy Ann Designs
Circle stitches by Natali - Charms by LoriBarnhurst - Gingham Photo Wrap by Loreta Labarca
Font is Primer Apples



For the Template challenge hosted by Ria Giallongo


Credits: Paper from Delectable Dots by Rikkiscraps @ PolkaDotPotato
Paperflower by Ninascraps @ Oscraps and Ndisb
Barnwood basics tears by Cindy Irvine @ Ndisb - Shoelace wrap by Helena Jole @ Ndisb
Ribbon wrap and Alpha from Nov. Grabbag by Sweet Genevieve
Heart frippery by TracyAnnDesigns - Flower doodle from Bootleg Flower by Rikkiscraps @ PDP
Paper flower from Just for fun by Ninascraps @ Oscraps and Ndisb
Template by Rachael Giallongo @ PDP



For the template challenge by JanaM

Credits : Papers and stiches from Automnic Bomb by Paisley Blues @ Ndisb
Tear from Barnwood Basics by Cindy Irvine @ Ndisb -
Patch from Parts of Fall by Ninascraps @ Ndisb and Oscraps
Glitersplashes from Pimp your page vol.4 by Ninascraps @ Ndisb and Oscraps
Brownedge from Frame your Page by Ninascraps @ Ndisb and Oscraps
Font: The King and Queen - Template by JanaM (DSD template challenge @ PolkaDotPotato)



And the Ad challenge hosted by Laura Ping

Credits: Paper from How soon is now by Rikkiscraps - Font is Tahoma


Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

3 commentaires:

  1. merci pour ton petit com ;-) je suis trop contente c'est vrai que ces filles là sont chouettes comme tout, j'ai vraiment de la chance, elles sont productives, enthousiastes et pleines d'originalité, tout ce que j'aime!!! cela dit en passant, j'adore tes dernières pages avec les anciennes photos, superbes!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for playing at PDP last weekend, Sabine. And congrats on your prize. You chose an awesome kit.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Sabine you have been busy!!! Love your LO's and congrats on winning :-)

    You just cracked me up with your comment on my blog! I love the idea of giving them nothing *lol* but as you said I don't think Sam & Brandan would agree :-( As for a trip to Paris, way over my budget...maybe I can just send the kids and you can look after them *lol*

    Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)