23 déc. 2007

Joyeux Noël ! / Merry Christmas!

Je vous souhaite à tous de très bonnes fêtes de Noël.
Pour ce dernier message avant les fêtes, je voudrais partager avec vous ma chanson de Noël préférée.

A bientôt !



I wish you all a Merry Christmas.
For this last post before the celebration, I would like to share with you my favorite Christmas song.

See you soon!
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

3 commentaires:

  1. Merry Christmas to you to Sabine (((hugs))) I love that song!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Sabine!
    Yes, it is me stopping by to say hello and wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!
    I too love that song and have the 45 record of it from a long time ago! LOL! Stop by my blog and say hi sometime...would love to hear from you...I will try and stop by more often too...this year has just gone by way too fast - not enough free time for me to do everything I would like to!
    Hugs and take care!
    Michaele

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Sabine - hope Santa is good to you :D

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)