16 déc. 2007

Quelques nouvelles pages... / Some new layouts

Après deux week-ends chargés en événements familiaux et amicaux (baptême et anniversaire), sans oublier mes cours de cartonnage, je n'ai pas eu beaucoup de temps pour faire des pages. Je me suis donc lâchée ce week-end :)
Tiens, il faudra que je pense à prendre des photos des dernières boîtes faites au cours de cartonnage...


My little niece Fanny on the beach (full credit)
I used Timeless Treasures by Dawn Inskip
(at Ndisb, Treasures to Scrap, Scrapscandistyle, Art and Scrap, K-Joi Studios)

and the new Clustered Frames by Nina (at Oscraps and Ndisb).


My dad :) (full credits)
I used the Doodle Alpha neutral byDawn Inskip
(at Ndisb, Treasures to Scrap, Scrapscandistyle, Art and Scrap, K-Joi Studios)
and the new Clustered Frames by Nina (at Oscraps and Ndisb).



After 2 busy week-ends with the baptism of my best friend's little girl and the birthday of my oldest niece Elisa, without mentioning the carboard craft lessons on Saturdays, I didn't had much chance for some scrapping. So this week-end, I caught up with more layouts :)
Don't forget to remind me to show you some pictures of the boxes I made lately...

My sister and my cousin when they were very much younger! (credits)
I used Everyday moment by Nina (at Oscraps and Ndisb)
and Love you loads flowers byDawn Inskip
(at Ndisb, Treasures to Scrap, Scrapscandistyle, Art and Scrap, K-Joi Studios).


I used Frosty wintertide by Rikkiscraps at PolkaDotPotato
(see full credits)
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

1 commentaire:

  1. those pages are super lovely, Sabine. Wonderful. I especially like the first one.

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)