1 janv. 2008

Bonne Année ! *** Happy New Year!

Une très bonne nouvelle année à toutes et tous : que 2008 vous apporte joie, bonheur et santé.

J'espère que nous aurons l'occasion de partager nos petits bonheurs au détour de quelques pages de scrap !

Pour commencer cette nouvelle année, voici un Sac surprise... si vous aimez le noir et le rouge, le contenu devrait vous plaire :-)
Merci de vos commentaires...


Download is over!
thank you for your interest :)



I wish you all a Happy New Year: may 2008 bring you joy, happiness and health.

I hope that we'll keep on sharing our special and everyday moments through some stunning layouts!

Here is a little gift I want to share for this new year... if you like the black and red colors, then this one is for you :-)

Thank you for the feedback...


Sabine
******
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

14 commentaires:

  1. Happy New Year Sabine! Thanks for the fabulous New Year's gift :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Happy New 2008!!! and thanks a million for the freebie. :) I hope all your dreams come true during this year. :)

    Happy New Year and best wishes. :O)

    Bonne Année!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for this FAB grabbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Can't wait to see what's inside...thanks so much for sharing this!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oooooh! Happy new year! This kit is just so gorgeous (just d/l and unzipped and wow!). Thank you!

    (My previous comment had too many spelling errors so I deleted it and tried again!)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thanks so much for this wonderful surprise!

    Happy New Year!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Happy New Year to you too Sabine! :) May wishes of a joyful Year to you:) And OHHHH thank you so much for the goodie.. I am downloading now :) Can't wait to peek inside :) Thank you so much for being such a wonderful friend:) You always know how to brighten my day! :) thank you!! :) HUGS:)
    Leslie

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Happy New Year Sabine! Thank you for the lovely kit.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. What a nice surprise..merci sabine! can't wait to see what's inside!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Happy NEW YEAR! Thank you so much for all you share!! Wishing you only the BEST throughout this year! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. HAPPY NEW YEAR, Sabine :)

    Thank you very much for the freebie, I´m looking forward to see what´s in there :)

    For some reason I can´t post anything at Let´s Scrap again :( Bummers!!!
    The posts won´t show up. I will send you an email soon :)
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hugs Sab, thanks for the lovely gift, I totally missed this because I was away! I'm DL right now and can't wait to see what's inside :-) I love all your new layout they are awesome!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Oh I had to come back to say I love the papers!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)