13 janv. 2008

CT layouts

Maintenant que j'ai récupéré des fêtes de fin d'année, j'ai repris un bon rythme de scrap. Enfin, bon rythme pour moi parce que 3 à 5 pages par semaine, vous trouverez peut-être que c'est peu ?
Voici quelques-unes des dernières réalisées que j'aime beaucoup.


Now that I have fully recovered from this last year's celebrations, I've in the scrapping mood again. I am quite happy with my scrapping: 3 to 5 layouts a week is very productive. Well, at least for me!
Here are some of the latest layouts I've been doing.


Ma grand-mère (années 30) - My grandmother in the 30's

Credits: New Beginnings by Dawn Inskip -
Trendy Coltabs, Captured moments & Sepia Photoshop action by Ninascraps
(full credits and comments here)



Princesse Manon

Credits: Land of Make Believe by Dawn Inskip -
Dreamstate by TracyAnn Designs - Edgie Overlay by Ninascraps
(full credits and comments here)



Veilleuses * Lamps

Credits: Inspire Me, Everyday Moment, Get funky and
Unique collection grungy template by Ninascraps
(full credits and comments here)



Objectif 2008 : Egypte * Goal 2008: Egypt

Credits: everything by Ninascraps
(full credits and comments here)


This last one is special since it is my most important wish for 2008: have a trip to Egypt. A cruise sounds like a nice way of visiting... Time will say!

I've scrapped it for the new challenge Nina is having right now on her blog. Just scrap one of your resolutions for 2008 and you can qualify for a gift coupon to spend in Nina's huge and awesome shop.
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

4 commentaires:

  1. Good Morning Sabine (((HUGS))) Your new LO's are absolutely stunning!! I love your one of Egypt that is a fabulous goal for 2008. I hope you get to visit!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. SAbine!!! YOur layouts are amazing! :) and I agree the Egypt layout is fabulous!! :) I have to add you have inspired me. I want to do some layouts of my goals. I think that is an awesome idea! ;) thank you so much for sharing and for the inspriration:) HUGS!!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. sabine, I am so in love with your layouts - especially with this lamp one ;-)

    hugs from gabs

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I love your layouts too - you have great style hun :D

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)