17 févr. 2008

Derniers échauffements avant la course... / Last warm-ups before the race starts...

Euh non, je ne m'entraîne pas pour un prochain marathon... je déteste courir ! Par contre, j'adore marcher et c'est dans le même esprit que je me prépare pour la prochaine session de l'Amazing Digital Scrapping Race (ADSR) qui commence dimanche prochain.

Plus qu'une semaine pour se préparer et finir d'organiser son matériel.
Je fais équipe avec Melissa cette année. Nous sommes les Coffee, Tea, Ready!
Mel vit en Afrique du Sud et nous nous "connaissons" depuis plus d'un an. Ce sera sa première course ADSR. Je pense que nous allons autant nous amuser que l'année dernière et nous mettre au défi de relever les challenges que nous aurons concoctés les sponsors.
Vous pourrez suivre notre progression sur notre blog : Coffee-Tea-Ria.


Credits: Oh Boy, Pets and Overlays pack 1 by Dawn Inskip at NDISB, TTS and ScrapScandiStyle
Tags by Luisa Leandro at SophiaSarducci


My take on Vera Lim's blog challenge of this week: you had to scrap something you love.
I am quite satisfiedt with my wordart for the title, lol.




Oh no, don't even think that I am training for the next marathon... I hate runninng! On the contrary, I love to walk and, in the same state of mind, I am preparing myself for the very next Amazing Digital Scrapping Race (ADSR) starting next Sunday. Pfew, less than a week to get ready and sort out all of the stuff I'll be using. I am teaming with Melissa this time. We are the Coffee, Tea, Ready! team. Mel lives in South Africa and we have been "knowing" each other for more than a year from the Let's Scrap forum. This is going to be her first race. I am sure we'll have as much fun as last year with all the challenges we'll have to accept. You'll be able to follow our steps during the race on our team blog: Coffee-tea-ria.



Some of the photos I took last Saturday at the Chinese New Year celebrations.
Credits: Rikkiscraps at PolkaDotPotato : Cheerful Spring - Left of Center – Bootleg Flowers
- Easy as pie template #25 (not all release yet)


Credits : everything by Ninascraps Ninascraps at NDISB and Oscraps


Still from the Chinese party, I scrapped this photo for the new challenge on Nina's GRIN blog.
This week we are scraplifting one of Nina's layouts.

You'll have to give it a try: you can win a $5.00 and a $2.00 gift coupons to her shop at Oscraps.

Enjoy your week-end,
Sabine
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

7 commentaires:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Great layouts, and best wishes for ADSR.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. lovely page and wish you all the best with the ADSR! I thought about playing, but been too busy these past couple of weeks! :)

    Have a great sunday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love those layouts. Absolutely wonderful! Keep it up!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. They look great, hope you do well! Love the bright colours too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow -- yous layouts are gorgeous!! Good luck with the Race!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Sabine - love your LO's they are stunning and you know I LOVE your taste in books!!! Agatha Christie, Anne Perry and Patricia Cornwell are some of my favs too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Great blog love it. Your layouts are great :)

    Ingeborg (ikscrap)

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)