24 févr. 2008

Relax...

Pffff ! Il est temps de souffler, la semaine a été longue et éprouvante... mais elle se termine très bien. Pour tout vous dire, je commence un nouveau travail dans une semaine et même s'il sera plus prenant et stressant, il sera aussi plus rémunérateur et à 1/2 heure à pieds de la maison. Comme j'enchaîne directement avec le boulot actuel, je profite de mon week-end pour ne rien faire ! Enfin, en dehors de scrapper quelques pages et de finir d'organiser mes fichiers dans ACDSee.

Pffff! It's time to breath and relax, the week has been quite long and stressful... but it ended up nicely. I have to tell you that I am starting a new job in one week. It will be more stressful and time consuming, but also more than well-paid and it's only 30 minutes far from home by walking! Since I have no day off between the 2 works, I am just enjoying my week-end and do nothing else but scrap a few layouts and finish to tag my files with ACDSee.


This is my layout for the challenge of the week on the G.R.I.N. blog.
You had to scrap one of your favorite places in the world. I choose to do a page on the Opera Garnier in Paris, a breathtaking place to view some operas and ballets.

Credits: Ninascraps at Oscraps and Ndisb
full credits HERE


This is my little niece Manon. She had put her hair in a crown, put the crown her head and tada! she is having a new hairdress!!
This is also my submission for the new scraplift challenge on Vera Lim's blog.

See full credits HERE


I had this photo taken at the Pere Lachaise cemetary, on a tumb. And this Pez stuff just reminded me of my childhood. I knew I just had to scrap it when I saw Dawn's new kit, Oh Boy!

Credits: Oh Boy by Dawn Inskip at NDISB, Treasures to Scrap and ScrapScandiStyle
Tiny Tags by Luisa Leandro at SophiaSarducci



This kit has everything you need for some boy pages. You can get these separately or in bundle. Dawn Inskip kits are available at NDISB, Treasures to Scrap and ScrapScandiStyle.

Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

6 commentaires:

  1. I love the opera layout. The colours you chose match your photo perfectly! And that bow sets it all off so nicely. Very very nice indeed. I wish you well in the challenge too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Those layouts are fantastic. It's difficult to choose one that I like more than the other. They're all very good.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. WOW - beautiful work - Very inspiring - Thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Fabulous layouts Sabine! Especially love the LO of Manon. Those circles & out of bounds photo are just gorgeous.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Superbe harmonie des couleurs pour notre opéra garnier. C'est magnifique !

    La petite Manon avec son grain de folie peut être fière de sa tata.
    Il y a un joli travail sur les couleurs et la disposition.
    rien à voir avec une toute simple feuille grise :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)