8 févr. 2008

TGIF! and a lot of new stuff to play with...

It's Friday afternoon and I am glad that this is already the week-end for me. Because I have a lot of things in my plate and some plans to entertain myself!

I have a lot of new stuff to play with: Rikki put some new templates and brushes in her shop at PolkaDotPotato. Here are some of these, plus you will find some of the items she had in the latest Potato Bar.


(click the images to go shopping)




Do not forget that all her stuff is good
for scrap for hire without additional license.



Saturday is going to be a busy day: boarding craft lesson in the morning (I hope I'll get my sewing box all done) and going at the Chinese New Year's celebration in the afternoon. I want to take a lot of pictures to scrap with! And this will also be a nice trip in the center of Paris since we should have a sunny day.

I think I will keep my Sunday for some scrapping time. There are still lots of challenges and projects I want to take part.

By the way, have you been to G.R.I.N, Nina CT blog recently?
You should, because there is a nice challenge template running on with a chance for you to win a $5.00 gift coupon to Nina's shop.


And for you, freebies lovers, there is also a Love grabbag waiting for you over there...

Enjoy your week-end!

Sabine
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)