21 mars 2008

Still alive, lol!

My poor neglected blog!
Don't mention my poor neglected flat either, lol!

I've quite over busy since the beginning of March with a new job that kept me away from home and my pc from 8.30 am to 8.00 pm.
Of course, I've been scrapping but not that much, mostly focusing on the layout for the ADSR challenge. I am quite satisfied as far with all the layouts done for this Race, even if sometimes you could have seen me grinning before my computer, trying to find out some inspiration...

This being stated, I want to show you some of the stunning items my favorite designers have put in their shops these last days. I am not sure about everyone of them, but I guess there's gonna be some good surprises in the shops for this Easter holidays, so maybe you should check out in the different shops ;)


By Dawn Inskip: Midnight Diamonds
available at Treasures to scrap, NDISB and ScrapScandiStyle


and Fresh, a sunny springy kit.




Nina is having some funky stuff:
a huge paper, some funny tags and popping bows
As always, available at Oscraps and Ndisb



You can grab a funky pageborder on our CT blog => G.R.I.N. blog




And last but not least, Rikki has these Paint strokes basics.
A full set of hand paintstrokes that come in as png files as well as brushes for Photoshop.
They have neutral colors so just pick your favorite color -or some glitter style-
to make them yours.



And she still has these Mixed brushes basics that I am using over and over again,
like I did for my last ADSR layout:



Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

8 commentaires:

  1. Hi Sabine ((Hugs)) My friend I hope you have a beautiful Easter! I love your new LO!! I know Rikki's Brushes are fabulous! I never used brushes hardly at all and now I am getting addicted! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great stuff..love the bows! Happy Easter!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great stuff and what a awesome page.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love the layout!! Some fun stuff there

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow lots of cool stuff! You sure were working alot!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Glad you're back and posting! Don't forget to tak time out for some me time.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hope you have a wonderful easter!

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)