13 avr. 2008

Mes dernières pages -- My latest layouts

Malgré le peu de temps que j'arrive à dégager pour moi en ce moment, j'ai quand même fait un certain nombre de pages ces derniers jours, notamment pour l'ADSR3 et d'autres challenges. Les voici...

Although I didn't find all the time I wanted to scrap, I was able to do some layouts for some challenges and the ADSR3. Here they are...


For the GRIN blog challenge, my scraplift of Nina's layout.
I used stuff by Ninascraps from: Bloom, Life is beautiful, Joy, Lena's world, Harvest Festival

You can play there, you have til the the 17th April to submit your layouts.


see full credits here

This one is for the Designer Spotlight challenge at Oscraps.
The featured designer of the week is Melgen Design. She has some really stunning stuff and I had to play with her Madison kit to scrap these photos of my father while he was fly-fishing in Austria.


see credits here or here


Bernadette is hosting some International challenges at NDISB, and this month she came with one: "Create a travel poster for your town/city/country."

You know how much I love my town, so I jumped in! I used one of the Simple Lines paper by Nina and played with some awesome brushes by Rikki and JS.

see credits here or here


Here is my sybmission for the ADSR challenge where you had to use WINGS on your layout.
I am quite happy with the result, it's not that often that I scrap a layout without any picture on it! I used a quote by Paul Claudel: "Even for the flight of a butterfly, the whole sky is necessary."
I played with a paper by Carla Gibson and added some flower and herbs by Dawn Inskip to create some relief.

see full credits here

As we had some snow at the very beginning of the week, I just felt I had to bring the Spring in my house and did this colorful layout with Rikki's last Celebrate Spring minikit.
I extracted the flowery branches from one of my photos.

see full credits here



Now I am gonna enjoy the rest of my Sunday to do nothing but scrap!
(okay, I still have to do the vacuum and some ironing, but that will be later on today...)

Have a nice week-end :)
Sabine
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

8 commentaires:

  1. Lovely layouts!! You do such a marvelous job :)

    Purple Frog

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Kristin(aka kitty118)13 avril 2008 à 19:22

    Wow, your layouts are really fantastic! Enjoyed reading your blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gosh, those layouts are so pretty! And... no fair getting to do a Paris poster! Wouldn't we all love that? ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Such beautiful pages! I love the little details you add to your layouts.

    Thanks for visiting my blog today.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow your layouts are fabulous lots of useful information your sharing today. Thanks

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)