12 avr. 2008

Pas assez de temps pour moi !! ** Not enough "me-time" !!

Eh oui, le temps file en ce moment. Depuis le week-end de Pâques, je cours sans arrêt après le temps pour essayer d'en rattraper un peu mais pour l'instant je reste perdante...

Maintenant que la course ADSR3 est terminée (sniff, Mel et moi n'avons pas gagné le grand prix), je vais pouvoir me recentrer sur les derniers kits de mes designeuses et essayer d'autres challenges. Et s'il se décide enfin à faire un peu beau, j'aimerais aussi me remettre à mes grandes balades du dimanche.

Voici donc toutes les nouveautés dont je n'ai pas encore eu loisir de profiter :

*********
Oh my! time is fleeing. Since the Easter holiday I am running behind it but can't catch up with it, I am always the loser there. Now that the ADRS3 is over (sadly Mel and I didn't win the big prize), I am going to be able to focus again on all the great stuff I have from my designers and try some other challenges. And apart from it, I am longing for some sunny Sundays to enjoy wandering outside. Here are most of the latest stuff by my designers. Can't wait to enjoy them for some layouts :)


Rikki is having that lovely brightful Celebrate Spring minikit at PolkaDotPotato:


Rikki is also starting a new Cardstock basics collection with this first Cotton candy pack, at PDP.



If you like the soft, classical and classy designs, then you need to have these Simple Lines papers by Ninascraps. They are perfect for any layout.
Available at Oscraps and NDISB.




Get these simple classy templates to match with these:





Back to some more popping tones with this Color me beautiful kit by Dawn Inskip. You can match it with one of her embossed alphas.
Everything available at NDISB, ScrapScandiStyle and Treasures to Scrap.



I hope I will have some new layouts to show you tomorrow :)
Have a nice week-end,

Sabine
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)