2 mai 2008

Il est là ! / Here it is!!

Il est là ! Enfin...

Je veux parler du superbe kit issu de la collaboration des talentueuses Dawn Inskip et Heather Manning.
Le kit s'appelle Evitangel... puisque c'est elle qui a mis les deux designeuses en contact.




It is here!

Wow, this is a huge collab kit from the over talented Dawn Inskip and Heather Manning.
The kit is named Evitangel, from the fantastic lady who initiated the encounter of the designers.





And don't forget that it is NSD this week-end:
the new kit is included in the special sales!!


and here are 2 layouts I've done so far using only Evitangel kit:

you can leave some love here

Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

6 commentaires:

  1. Those are great kits! Your layouts are wonderful!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, your layouts are just great, love the collab kit!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. love your layouts! thank you so much sabine!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. OMG sab I liked the kit BUT I LOVE your LO's. Your pages really show off the kit more than the preview does *lol* Going straight on my wish list. Hope you are well I'm having MAJOR Sab withdrawls, I'll PM you as so as I'm back on track.

    Love Sonia

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh I can't wait to see your fabric!!!! Yep that's my little/big monster behind that window. Would you believe I have only done one cushion for my couch...I want my normal stress free life back *lol* Have fun shopping.Oh and I am so going to try a page next with the kit that Dawn RAKed me, I just LOVE her style.....just not sure if I can do her kit justice *lol*

    Hugs Sonia

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. ROTFL I have two different faces!

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)