20 juil. 2008

It's my birthday ;)

One year older!
Well, to be honest, I don't feel older at all... not saying that I am feeling younger though, but kwim? Just feel at ease in my baskets!

Since I didn't have the time to design something to offer on my blog to celebrate my birthday, let's have a little game: here are a few questions about me.

What the prize?
The first person that will find the more answers will win a $5 Gift coupon.

Deadline: Wednesday 23rd July midnight.

Here are the (not too hard) questions:
1- How old am I turning today?
2- What is my favorite color?
3- How many projects do I have for this summer?
4- Where is my zen place?
5- Name 2 of my 6 nephews and nieces.
6- Name one of my other craft activities.
7- Which designers am I working for?
8- Leave some love on 3 of my layouts (my galleries: DST, Oscraps, Ndisb) and link me back and I will comment back on yours.

You should be able to find most of the answers here on my blog or in my layouts (at DST).

Got the answers?
Don't need to have them all to try your chance!
Email me with your answers at sab1desbois AT ifrance DOT com before July 23rd midnight.
Don't forget to indicate in which shop you would like your gift coupon should you win (shops available are Oscraps, NDISB, ScrapArtist, The Digichick, TreasureToScrap, CRDesigns, Vera Lim, TADA, Elemental Scraps).

I will pick the winner on Thursday evening... only one winner for the $5 GC but the other participants will have some small goodies from me.

Cheers!
Sabine


PS: Now I am sure Sonia won't post a 4th comment on my previous post to ask when I am going to update this blog!!!!
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

2 commentaires:

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)