26 juil. 2008

We have a winner!

A big thank you! to all my readers who took time to play :)

Here are the correct answers:
Q1- How old am I turning today? Already 39... one year before the big turn
Q2- What is my favorite color? From all times, blue.
Q3- How many projects do I have for the summer? 14. And already realizing there are too many to do in such a short time...
Q4- Where is my zen place? At the Pere Lachaise cemetary, my own private garden!
Q5- Name 2 of my 6 nephews and nieces. Easy, they all have some layouts. From the oldest to the youngest one: Elisa, Thomas, Manon, Ludovic, Jeremie and Fanny.
Q6- Name one of my other craft activities. Boarding craft, decopatch, pottery, sewing...
Q7- Which designers am I working for? Rikkiscraps, Ninascraps and Dawn Inskip. And I am a guest CT for JanaM this month.
Q8- Leave some love on my layouts. Now my turn to comment on yours.

Now I am sure you are all thrilled to know who wins...
...
drumroll...
...
Nadine!!
...
Congrats Nadine, you were the first to send the more correct answers!
Look at your inbox Nadine, you should find a $5.00 gift coupon to the shop of your choice.

Stay tuned, I will be back later on today with a little goodies for you!
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)