9 août 2008

Cartonnage - Boarding craft box

And here are the promised shots of the box I did last Sunday.
I am really satisfied on how it turned: these orange tones on textured papers are working great with that model, and they were more easy to work with and glue than I thought.
The box is really simple to craft, no big technical difficulties. I haven't decided yet if I am going to keep it or offer it... but hey! I can't keep everything at home, so someone will probably enjoy it in a very near future!



I am doing great with my new habit!

Day #5 and Day #7:
I am still taking some time away from the computer to entertain myself. Every night before sleeping, I am reading the Millenium volume 2, which is really a great book to enjoy. I have already read half of the book and can't wait to see how it ends. I will probably finish it over the week-end since I have more time for reading.

Once again, very busy at work so I was sort of mentally exhausted when I came back home and did nothing more than watching my favorite TV series of the moment, which is Dr House.

Day #6:
A very happy evening with one of my friend, Delphine.
We met after the work. I managed to leave at 6.00 pm to visit a stunning exhibition that is happening at the Musée des Arts Décoratifs til the end of September: a retrospective of the great Haute Couture designer Valentino. Including the Summer 2008 collection!

I had already visited it with my sister a month ago and was willing to have a second look because of all these over-beautiful evening dresses. If you love fashion, then this one is for you. I was quite stunned by the amount of dresses shown.
I fell in love with the black evening dress with the white ribbons. So simple and classy in the meantime. Not something I could afford myself but just dreaming... Here is a picture of Julia Roberts wearing this dress for the Amy awards ceremony in 2001.


After the exhibition, we had a long chatting while eating in a Chinese restaurant near the Louvre.

Now for this week-end, nothing really planned... except some grocery shopping much needed: the fridges and shelves are desesperately empty! Not that I will let myself starving but... have to give myself a kick to go to Monoprix and buy some food and diet coke!!

I am wanting to scrap some layouts too. Can't wait to use the new Celebrate kit by NinaScraps: it's only $ 2.00 for a few days since Nina is celebrating both her birthday and her First wedding anniversary. Hurry up!

available at Oscraps and Ndisb


... and you can grab a quickpage with this kit on Nina's blog!

Wish you all a nice week-end,
Sabine
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)