4 août 2008

Day #3 and #4 to my new habit

Day #3:
I managed a long time away from the computer on Sunday and enjoyed doing a new box using some orange tones papers. One stripped and one dotted in the same tones. Will come back with a photo later.

Day #4:
I had a very long day at work today, which is not a good way to start the week, is it? So I am going to turn off the computer in a few minutes after I've posted this article and enjoy the second volume of Millenium by Stieg Larsson.

And here is one layout I finished this week-end featuring my brother's family.

Butterflies and Summerbreak by Nina - Credits here


Off for some reading!
See you tomorrow,
Sabine
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

1 commentaire:

  1. Sabine - I think the non-computer time is just what the doctor ordered for you :) I love that layout it's stunning - beautiful design! Can't wait to see your box!

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)