3 août 2008

I scrapped!

Apart from my #21 day making a habit challenge, I did enjoy some time digiscrapping.
I am realizing that I haven't been showing my layouts for some time. Here are some I made with the great kits I got these last days.

Credits here


credits here


using Simple lines #6 by NinaScraps - full credits here


most stuff by JanaM - full credits here


O'Escape collab kit - credits here


And if you're looking for some templates, Rikkiscraps is having these 3 sets available at the Potato Bar, right now!
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

4 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful pages! I love your clean graphic style! Those templates look awesome too!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love your layouts! Especially the first and third ones :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful pages, great templates

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. beautiful pages. Great colors.

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)