14 sept. 2008

Back to blogging!!!

I am still alive!
Sorry for being such a bad blogger these last weeks, but I've been so busy with normal life.

After 6 long months of being busy at work, I finally enjoyed a few days of vacation at my brother's place. We had some real fun and cool time altogether with the kids, visiting around and enjoying their new pool. I've been so lucky with the weather for these few days: it was hot there, much more than in Paris!

Now I am back home and have started some paint works. Ceiling, walls, I am all in the paint business right now! I am almost done with the ceiling and the skirting, will do the second coat this afternoon after a lunch with friends. Now for the walls, I've changed my plans. My first idea was to use a sand color paint but after I washed the walls and saw that they are not straight at all, I've decided to use some decorative coating. So tomorrow, back to shopping! Of course, coating will be much expensive and take a longer time, but hey! I am not redoing my bedroom every year!
Now the good news is that I also have some time for scrapping and I did scrapped!!
Can't tell you how many kits I have on my HD to play with... it looks like I made a collection these last weeks!

Here are a few layouts I did for challenges on different forums and CT blogs:

This one with my nephew Jeremie, done for the Vera Lim challenge of this week:

see full credits here


Here my little goddaughter Fanny for a challenge on Jen Ulasiewicz blog.

see full credits here



This one, showing a part of the outside exhibition that took place at the Town Hall in June.
The new "Natures Beauty" kit by NinaScraps was just so perfect for this one!


see full credits here


You can find Nina's new kit here at Oscraps and Ndisb



And last but not least, a shot of me and my friends who came last June. I specially love the wordart by Dawn Inskip from her Expression "Friends" kit.

see full credits here


Dawn's "Expression Friends" can be found at Ndisb, TTS or SSS.
More "expression kits" to be found in the shops!



That's all for today!
I will try to post more often here...

Have a nice Sunday,
Sabine


Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

6 commentaires:

  1. Wow you have been busy hope your painting turned out nice that's a huge job. Love your layouts I haven't done any for awhile must get back.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. it sounds like you are having fun with your room... I always love redoing them too, but it definitely doesn't happen too often

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. beautiful layouts! good luck with the painting! you should post pictures when you're done so we can see what you did. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Sabine as always gorgeous inspiring layouts!! Love everyone of them :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Je crois que de mon cote j'ai encore des progres a faire.

    Bises

    Manue

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)