7 nov. 2008

Blabla news...

I didn't really enjoyed much the last DSD week-end as I was far away home and didn't take my laptop, but I managed some shopping at After 5 Designs and CRD on Friday. Still haven't had the time to use this stuff but I always need a few days to have the kits in mind and use them to scrap the right photos!

About my last week-end at the countryside, I really had a blast at my cousins's place, meeting with my little brother's family who came there too. Such a huge assembly: we were 12, including 7 kids and teens, so you can figure out how noisy and funny it was! Though didn't manage a lot of pictures since the weather was quite rainy all the time...

Anyway, I enjoyed the beginning of this week for some outside wanderings since we had 2 sunny days. We had a trip at the Jardin des Plantes with a friend and her two little boys and saw the exhibition "Amazing Cetaceans". You had to go and visit it, it is really amazing and so well documented that the kids and adults can really find some interest in it.
And on Monday, we did a guided tour of the Ile Saint-Louis and Ile de la Cité, which means I had a guide book with me and we followed the itinerary! Great time as it was so sunny and hot for the season.

And now back to scrapping!
I scrapped this week, using Nina's latest Simple Line vol. 7

:: credits ::


... managed this KISS layout for the Vera Lim blog challenge (KISS= keep it simple silly, for those who don't know!)



... also took part to this week's challenge on Weeds and Wildflowers' blog



... and my latest one, using All Things grow with love by Newlife Dreams, this kit is so beautiful.



and above all, I am having my "glory time" with this layout which is featured as the month color layout in the DST November issue :) (can you tell I am over the moon?!)



Have a nice week-end!
And don't forget to check the NDISB thread for the scraplift challenge I am hosting ;)

~Sabine
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

8 commentaires:

  1. Oh my word Sabine....they are stunning!!! I love your creativity!
    Your eye for detail is just amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sabine these are all fantastic!! Congrats on your DST publish!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Congratulations on having your layout featured. It is gorgeous and deserves the attention!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Great layouts.

    I love exploring with a guide book - especially Paris!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love all your layouts, but the first two are just AWESOME!!! I really love the simplicity. You're very talented!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I'm glad I don't have to choose one of those layouts as a favorite because I'd definitely be at a loss! They're all stunning!! Fantastic work there!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Beautiful pages. Sounds like you had a fun weekend away. I was away without my computer on DSD too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wonderful layouts, congratulations on getting published, well deserved.

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)