18 nov. 2008

A free QP with my new Men's World kit!

I am still enjoying my new beginnings as a designer at NDISB and wanted to share with you my happiness.

Look at some of the layouts made by the wonderful Ndisb CT team:

(images are clickable)

Huojin by Kille Enna


Oh Man! by Nadine


and this one by my friend Nina - thanks hun!



And here is the little gift you were expecting: a free quickpage made with Men's World.
I hope you'll like it!

click the image to download
Please do not share the D/L link but send people here.
Comments are more than appreciated :)


And don't forget, my little store is 30%-off until the end of the month!

Cheers!
Sabine
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

4 commentaires:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 19 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)