14 nov. 2008

Guess who is a new designer?

I am!
Yes, I made it: I am joining the NDISB great store and will be selling my products under the label of Sabdesbois.

I have already put a few products on the shelves and planning to add some more in the next days...

You want to visit my store?

Let's start with one large kit: Men's World.
It has 12 papers, patterned and textured, and more than 40 elements you can mix, use and re-use!


Here is a closer look at the papers...


Available as a Full Kit, or sold separately: Elements Pack and Paperpack



I also have something totally different in colors: the Impressions paperpack, a package of 6 highly patterned and colored papers with 6 matching craft papers. Something that will flash color your pages!



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

To celebrate my debuts as a new designer, I am having

a 30%-OFF sale

on all my products at NIDSB til the end of November.

Enjoy!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Stay tuned, I may have some goodies and coupons for you in a very next future...

Sabine
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

7 commentaires:

  1. CONGRATS! Love your kits so far!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. congrats!!! I just saw this in the store..gorgeous designs :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Good Luck!

    from AnnasArt

    www.AnnasArt.de/blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Again ... congratulations Sabine!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I know that you'll make a wonderful addition to Natural Designs. Congrats! :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)