29 déc. 2008

Freebie :)

Pour bien terminer l'année ensemble, voici un minikit à utiliser sans limite !
Et pour me faire plaisir, laissez un petit commentaire ici, sur mon blog ;)
Bonnes fêtes de fin d'année à toutes et tous !
A l'année prochaine,
Sabine


clic sur l'image pour télécharger
click the image to download



To celebrate the end of this year, here is a free minikit for use. To be used without any limitation!
And if you want to please me, leave your comment here on my blog ;)
Have some happy end of the year celebrations!
See you next year,
Sabine
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

4 commentaires:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Dec [LA 11:45pm] - 29 Dec [NY 02:45am, UK 07:45am, OZ 06:45pm] ).

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for the freebie!

    Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
    Hugs from the heart,
    Jeanette

    Come scrap your blog with me…
    Easy Custom Blogs

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. CbhScrapbookFreebiesSearch3 janvier 2009 à 02:39

    Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jan. 02, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)