7 déc. 2008

A new kit and a freebie!! / Nouveau kit et freebie !

I have a new kit in shop today: Coffee Shop. This is the perfect kit for all of you, coffee lovers! It comes with 9 textured papers, 25 different elements, a cute alpha and 9 wordarts. You can buy the papers, alpha, elements and wordarts separately or save big on the whole bundle (around 30%)! To go shopping, just click on the previews:


J'ai un nouveau kit en magasin aujourd'hui : Coffee Shop.
C'est le kit idéal pour tous les amoureux de café ! Il comprend un pack de 9 papiers assortis, 25 élements différents, un petit alpha et 9 wordarts. Vous pouvez acheter tous ces éléments séparément, ou bien acheter le kit complet et économiser 30% !

Pour un shopping direct, cliquez les images :





And here are the beautiful pages Kille and Helen made with it. They are so talented, I am more than happy that they wanted to play with it. Look at these gorgeous layouts:


And this one by me:


And now, what you have all been waiting for, a free sample of Coffee Shop:

* sorry it's gone! *


And to celebrate that new release, I will be picking 2 random winners among the people who leaves a comment here in this post! The lucky ones will receive my Coffee Shop full kit!


Et pour fêter cet événement, voici un petit jeu : 2 personnes parmi celles qui auront laissé un commentaire sur cet article gagneront mon kit complet ! (tirage aléatoire).


Have a nice day... with coffee of course!

Passez une bonne journée... avec beaucoup de café bien sûr !
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

9 commentaires:

  1. i love the colors! and i just adore the word art!! great kit!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yeah!

    J avais vu le spages d'helen, j'avoue je regarde rarement les credits ( bouh bouh) ce kit est SUPERBE!!!!
    Bravo

    val

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a cool kit, Sabine. I love the theme - I love my coffee. And thanks for the sampler. Beautiful pages by you and Helen and Killie.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very fun kit, Sabine!!! I love Coffee too!! yummmmm!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh my this is absolutely gorgeous and I just love coffee. I drink it all day and it never keeps me from sleeping.

    teresa
    tjbntb@yahoo.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love it Sabine! I love your word art. I'm a huge coffee drinker...but I can't compare to my husband... The steam coming off the coffee is brilliant!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 09 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. No way I can make it without my coffee =D Thanks for the freebie, it's great =)

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. very nice kit. thanks for the sample!

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)