13 déc. 2008

Scrapping and winners

J'ai eu l'occasion de faire quelques pages ces derniers jours, lentement mais sûrement !
Et l'occasion aussi d'utiliser le tout dernier kit de Nina : Merry Days qui, comme son nom l'indique, a un rapport avec... Noël !! Disponible chez Oscraps.


I was able to scrap a few layouts these last days, although not that much productive that I would like. And I also got the opportunity to play with Nina's last kit: Merry Days, which, as you can guess, is related to Christmas! It's available at Oscraps.



:: Vacations ::


:: my mosaic for the Hodge Podge challenge ::


And now, I guess you want to know who wins my Coffee Shop kit?
I used Mr Random and...


Congrats to you, Terri and Teresa, you both win my Coffee Shop kit.
(Terri, I don't have your email, can you please contact me at sabdesbois AT free DOT fr)

Have a great Sunday!
Bon dimanche à tous !
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)