20 janv. 2009

Announcing my new CT :)

Can't tell you how much I am excited to have these great ladies who kindly accepted to join my new CT!

These ladies come from all over the world and they each have their own style. I am the lucky one to have such a great team.

Please welcome:

Kirsten aka kirstenw
Nancy aka Lighthousegal
Sonia aka Saab
Bev aka BevN or memories101
Helen aka Helenh
Colleen aka Purepixels


And prepare yourself to see the galleries filled with some gorgeous layouts, because these ladies are really rocking!

Sabine (the lucky one)
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

3 commentaires:

  1. To quote you "And prepare yourself to see the galleries filled with some gorgeous layouts, because these ladies are really rocking!".... no pressure Sabine *lol* only joking!

    Just wanted to say thanks for getting me back into scrapping, I'm so enjoying working with you and all your team seem SO nice :-) Oh did I mention your kits are so easy and enjoyable to use!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks Sabine.....your latest kit is AMAZING!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. congrats to this amazing ct hon!!!!hugs

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)