18 janv. 2009

Bad blogger...

Sorry, I've been a bad blogger these last days but honestly, I just wasn't in the mood to chat...
But anyway, I've been quite busy working on my layouts for the ADSR4 challenges. You can follow the steps of our team on our race blog Coffee-tea-ria.

Here is a quick view of my first layouts (images are linked to my gallery):





And I have also some CT news!

Ninascraps has released Simply Together, a beautiful kit full of gorgeous papers and a lot of wordarts. It's exclusive at Oscraps.


and here is a layout I made using this kit, love the dotted paper for the background!


And Rikkiscraps is having some great items with a high discount for the PolkaDotPotato Retirement sale going on now!
You have to check, very big deals to make.

Off to enjoy the last hours of this week-end before going back to work tomorrow... I have a one-month mission starting tomorrow but I'll try to stay in touch with you all ;)
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)