24 janv. 2009

Site CT call at NDISB / Gift coupons to win

If you want to join the Site CT at NDISB, we are having a speed call, you have to apply before Sunday 25th!
It's a great opportunity to play with the different designers's stuff, you don't want to miss.
Read the details in this thread HERE.


And since it's a new fortnight, I have posted the new scraplift challenge at NDISB.
For this new one, I have a little reward: any participant who plays and uses at least 50% of NDISB will receive a 30%-off coupon to my store (no minimum purchase amount).
Want to play? Want to win?
Go here to see what is your challenge!

Have a nice week-end :)
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

6 commentaires:

  1. Good luck with your call! If I weren't so busy with work and my current CT, I'd give it a shot!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Je me suis permis de te taguer ... va voir de quoi il retourne sur mon blog ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Sabine! Just wanted to stop by, say hi and tell you that I have an Award for you on my blog ;) Come and grab it! *hugs*

    Manu

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)