6 mai 2009

2 new templates in the store today!

Hi ladies... and gents!

I've just put in the store a pack "Around the circle", including 2 templates that play around the circles.
They both come in different sizes (12x12 and 8.5x11 inches) and in psd and tif format.
You will love to clip your photos on these rounded photomasks!

And the best news is that you can get this pack with a 20% off discount until the end of this week: only $2.00 instead of the regular price ($2.50).

Go and grab it now in my store at NDSIB ;)

I want them, take me to the store!


and my first layout using "Around the circle" template and my Sunny Daze


And if you haven't downloaded my free ATC minipack "Sweet Dreams" for iNSD, it's still available in my previous post ;)

Have a nice day!
Sabine
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)