10 juin 2009

New: Color Purple, play and win!!

Life has been so hectic these last days, that I almost forgot to post here about my new kit Color Purple!

If you like soft and romantic shades of purple and yellow colors, then Color Purple is for you!
The full kit includes 9 assorted papers and 32 elements (bows, tags, spill, glitter, paint strokes, flower, button, artsy splashes, photomask, frames...).

As always, the kit is available at NDISB in my store.
Here are the previews of the elements and the papers.
(images are linked)




If you want to have a closer look at Color Purple, why not go in my store and grab this free quickpage from the kit?!




Here are some beautiful layouts made by some nice girls:




And I have a little fun game for you:
* grab this free template in my store,


* scrap a page with it
* post a link back to your layout here in the comments...

and... every participant will be entered into a drawing and one lucky winner will get my new Color Purple kit!
I will come back on Monday with a winner!

Have a wonderful scrapping day!
Sabine
Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

1 commentaire:

  1. oh sabine this is fantastic! love it!i´ll jump to the store this weekend and get it!
    awesome job girl
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre message, cela fait toujours plaisir d avoir votre avis :)

Thanks for your comment, it is always a great pleasure to have your feedback :)